Frequently Asked Questions
What methods of payment can I use to make a purchase?
The methods of payment available on our website are: Google Pay, PayPal and bank card (Amex, Maestro, Mastercard and Visa). All data and information entered during the payment process are encrypted to ensure a 100% secure payment.
Has my order successfully been processed if I didn’t receive a confirmation email?
If the payment method used to place the order has been taken but you have not received the purchase confirmation email, do not worry; your order has been processed successfully.
In any case, don't forget to check your spam box, check that you have entered your email address correctly, and if you haven't received it yet, please email us at info-dopraya.com so we can try and help.
Can I cancel my order?
· If your order has not yet been prepared, nor shipped, there is no problem cancelling your order and we will refund the indicated amount to the same method used for the purchase.
· If your order has been prepared and shipped but has not yet been delivered, you can reject your order and we will refund the order amount, except for shipping charges.
· If your order has been delivered, it cannot be cancelled, in this case you will need to process a refund.
Do the prices include VAT?
All prices indicated on our website already have VAT included. When you add them to the shopping basket, only the cost of shipping will be added as an additional cost.
Can I modify my order once I’ve placed it?
For any changes to your order please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to fulfil your request.
However, please be aware that you can make changes to your order, provided it has not already been shipped.
Order preparation is fast, so we can't guarantee you can get there in time to make the change you want.
How long does it take to prepare and ship my order?
· All orders with 24/48h shipping or international shipping, placed within our business hours, will be prepared and shipped the same day, while orders placed outside our business hours will be prepared and shipped the next business day.
· All orders with 3/4 days shipping within our business hours include a two-business-day preparation period, while orders placed outside our business hours will include a three-business-day preparation period.
· All orders to the Canary Islands include a maximum preparation time of seven working days.
Working hours from Monday to Friday are from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. For more information on shipping types and prices, see our shipping and delivery section.
What if I want to change my delivery address?
Changes to the shipping address can be made as long as the order has not been shipped. Any post-shipment address changes will be charged at an additional cost to check with us.
For any changes to the shipping address, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you.
Do you deliver to all parts of the world?
We ship everywhere; we leave no place where our customers can't enjoy our products. We are not responsible for any customs costs incurred in the country where the package is received. In the event that the package is returned, the shipping costs will not be reimbursed for administrative costs.
How can I track the delivery?
When we prepare your order you will receive an email from the delivery company with all the delivery information. In the email you will find your tracking number.
Can exchanges and returns be made?
We make changes and returns through our after-sales service in the following cases:
· The product is not what you expected or you want to replace it with another. The change will cost shipping costs, which may vary depending on where it is made.
· You received the order in bad condition. In that case the exchange or return will not be at any cost to you.
In order to be able to process an exchange or return, you must contact our after sales service, writing to email@example.com, where you must provide us with your order number and attach a photo of the products you wish to change or return so that we can assess the case. For more information please see our Exchange and Returns section.
How long does it take to make an exchange or return?
Our customer service will assist you as quickly as possible to analyse the case. If approved, as soon as we receive the return, we will ship your new product or refund.
I want to collaborate with DOPRAYA, whom should I contact?
If you want to represent our brand on social networks, offer yourself as a model or publish an article in a magazine, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How long after receiving my order can I request a refund?
The period for a return is 30 calendar days after delivery of the order. To initiate an exchange or return with our Returns Centre, please contact us at email@example.com
Why could my credit card be rejected?
Your card may be rejected for one of the following reasons:
· The card may be expired. Check that your card does not exceed the expiry date.
· The card limit may have been reached. Please check with your bank that the card has not exceeded the amount allowed to make purchases.
· Some data entered may be incorrect. Check that you have filled in all the required fields correctly.
Why can’t I place my order and why am I stuck at the checkout?
1- Be sure to delete all special characters such as / ( & € * . the # of the delivery/billing address. You will also need to make sure you have filled in all mandatory checkout fields.
2- Some products in your basket may no longer be available. Refresh the page. If a message appears when one of the products is not in stock, remove it by marking the X of the product. If you wish, you will be able to receive a notification when the product becomes available again. To do this, you will need to go to the jewellery page and add your email address in the section “Tell me when you are back in stock”.
3- If you're placing your order from a mobile phone, try from another mobile phone or from a desktop computer.
4- Try to clear cookies and flush the cache. If it doesn't work for you, try changing your browser.
5- The country you have chosen may not be part of the countries to which we deliver our jewellery. If so, you should have a notification window. We recommend that you update the delivery address.
6- Your payment attempt may be denied by your bank. In this case, please contact your bank to find out if this is the case. They will also help you unlock your debit/credit card or other payment method (e.g. PayPal).
If none of these suggestions resolve your issue, please contact our info-dopraya.com